A few of the ‘wins’ were:
1. Completing a 4 corners trip around the continental USA by motorcycle (45 days and 23,000 kms – 15,000 miles; 30 States and 5 Provinces).
2. Starting to blog and hoping that it is a creative and cathartic form of encouraging communication.
3. Meeting great encouragers like Big Jerry, Wobbly Bryn Williams (http://www.wooblywilliams.com/), Jon Stamford (http://www.wobblywilliams.com/sol_blog.aspx Slice of Life on Wobbly's website), Tom Isaacs (also on Wobbly's site) and other bloggers and friends who share my commitment to play out the personal PD cards we have each been dealt with the "never give up" attitude.
4. Continuing to be a part of the supportive team at my firm (www.kuhnco.net) where we together pursue our common mission to serve as trusted problem solvers.
6. Spending some great times with my best friend and wife of 35 years, who loves me despite my crotchety and cranky moments (okay, maybe more than ‘moments’) when I am angry or depressed about my terrifying ride on the slippery slope down dopamine mountain.
So, as this year winds down, I find myself feeling blessed. And PD or no PD, I would not exchange my life for that of anyone else. Despite how it may feel sometime, I know that God has been very good to me.